In an increasingly globalised world, the ability to mobilize skilled workers is critical to the success of today’s businesses. The constantly evolving legal and regulatory framework for immigration in different jurisdictions makes achieving this quickly and within budget a formidable task for many companies.
Therefore, in this fast developing area there is a need for HR and Global Mobility professionals as well as the lawyers in private practice advising them to keep up to speed with the latest changes in immigration law and policy across different jurisdictions.
C5’s inaugural conference will bring together leading lawyers in this area with senior HR and Global Mobility professionals and will offer timely legal analysis and discussion on the key immigration topics that are impacting upon businesses which include the immigration implications of Brexit.
ATTEND THIS EVENT TO GAIN INSIGHT INTO:
The immigration implications of Brexit:
- How will leaving the EU affect the free movement of people?
- Impact on the financial services
- What will this mean for industries that rely on low skilled labour?
Global mobility in a changing political landscape:
- The business challenges in running global mobility programmes
- Global transfers of skilled workers and the obligations on
- Acquisition of citizenship
- The future of the Entrepreneur and the Investor visa
- How will the presidential race impact immigration policy in
Immigration Law in a practical global context:
- The Australian points based system
- The Canadian immigration regime
- Shifting personnel to Asia
- The logistics of moving the family
|Book your ticket now and benefit from our Early Bird discount saving you up to £200|