Taxlinked is thrilled to announce their next webinar, focusing on all-things Citizenship-by-Investment, a trending topic among wealth managers, HNWIs and other professionals in the financial services sector.
The event will take place on Wednesday, September 20th at 14:30 London time, and it will involve several experts in the industry who will tackle your questions on citizenship-by-investment programs throughout the globe.
Key panelists include:
– Laszlo Kiss, Managing Director, Discus Holdings Ltd., Malta
– Bruno L’Ecuyer, CEO, Investment Migration Council, Switzerland
Some of the questions to be tackled include:
– Considering that tax laws change so quickly, is there a chance investors potentially pick a jurisdiction that might make the granting of permanent residency or citizenship nearly impossible to attain some years after the investment was made?
– Given that more and more jurisdictions offer citizenship through investment, how should investors decide which jurisdiction suit them, besides considering the investment amounts?
– Is there any research on how the benefits of CIPs outweigh their disadvantages?
– Can someone provide details about the CIP requirements for Brazil? Is it true there are developed communities for foreigners in the north of Brazil?
– And many more!
To register, click here