This Summit is the only one of its kind in Canada dedicated to business immigration. Given the many entrepreneur and investor immigration challenges that Canada has faced over the years and lack of business options at the federal level, the Summit is convening stakeholders from across the country and around the world to explore a viable path forward for Canada.
Key topics include:
- SWOT analysis of Canada’s economic competitiveness and discussions on how Canada can enhance its attractiveness to global talent
- How Can Canada Become the Global Leader in Entrepreneur and Investor Immigration?
- Does Investor Immigration Have a Future in Canada?
And much more. See the full agenda session descriptions here.
Who will be there?
The event features immigration lawyers, financial intermediaries, and civil servants from every province and territory with a business stream. The Conference Board has also invited several ministers to deliver keynotes so stay tuned for more details.
Notable confirmed speakers include:
- Christian H. Kaelin – Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Henley & Partners Holdings Ltd.
- Austin T. Fragomen – Chairman, Fragomen Global
- Mona Shah – Attorney, Mona Shah & Associates
- Robert W. Kraft – President, Invest in the USA (IIUSA)
- Christian Henrik Nesheim – Founder and Editor, Investment Migration Insider