Investment Migration Yearbook
The completely new IM Yearbook 2020/2021 is the 3rd edition of what is now known as the most anticipated guide of the Investment Migration industry.
The IM Yearbook is the essential global reference tool for the industry by the industry. Offering unrivalled valuable access to a prime targeted readership of your partners, clients and potential new business сontacts. Decision-makers in more than 54 countries trust the publication as a reputable source of information and guide. Readership includes: agents, law firms, advisory firms, banks, wealth managers, service providers, policy makers, government staffers, international organisations, and academics.
Providing comprehensive, in-depth information about the global Investment Migration industry, the IM Yearbook 2020/2021 will offer readers a practical A-Z guide to the current business operating environment while also highlighting the depth and breadth of practitioners, programmes, and their partners of all types.
Amongst others, IM Yearbook 2020/2021 will feature some of the most delicate topics:
- Brussels Leaks – in-depth analysis of upcoming regulation and legislation affecting IM
- Key Industry Facts and Figures infographics
- Mapping UN SDG’s and IM
- Roundtable with the under 30’s club: tomorrows leaders
- Trivia & Fun Facts about IM
- Key thought leadership articles from academics and seasoned professionals
- Key trends shaping the industry
- High Level interviews with industry big-wigs, Prime Ministers and heads of units
- KYC, AM, MDR, GDPR updates
- Real Estate
- Government relations
- HR & Recruitment, Education and Training
…and the most comprehensive whos’ who multi segment directory.