- The Migration Advisory Committee’s review – options for the salary threshold and a points-based immigration system;
- Immigration rules – key points from the Law Commission’s reforms and priorities for regulation;
- The reformed system – implementation issues, routes to migration, and ensuring the system works for individuals, communities and the economy;
- Irregular migration and border control – improving cross agency collaboration, workforce training and protecting human rights; and
- Operational priorities, enforcement, and information sharing post-Brexit
We are delighted to be able to include in this seminar keynote addresses from: Professor Alan Manning, Professor of Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science and Chair, Migration Advisory Committee and Glyn Williams, Director General, Borders, Immigration and Citizenship Systems Policy and Strategy Group, Home Office.
Further confirmed speakers include: Stephanie Harris, Policy Manager, Universities UK; Nicholas Paines QC, Commissioner, Public Law, Law Commission; Daniel Pryor, Head of Programmes, Adam Smith Institute; Satbir Singh, Chief Executive, JCWI; Andrew Tingley, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson and a senior speaker confirmed from the CBI and the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.
Additional senior participants are being approached.
To book places, please use our online booking form.
Once submitted, this will be taken as a confirmed booking and will be subject to our terms and conditions below.
Please pay in advance by credit card on 01344 864796. If advance credit card payment is not possible, please let me know and we may be able to make other arrangements.
Options and charges are as follows:
- Places at The UK immigration system – the future for migration law, enforcement, and policy development (including refreshments and PDF copy of the transcripts) are £230 plus VAT;
- Concessionary rate places for small charities, unfunded individuals and those in similar circumstances are £85 plus VAT. Please be sure to apply for this at the time of booking.
For those who cannot attend:
- Copies of the briefing document, including full transcripts of all speeches and the questions and comments sessions and further articles from interested parties, will be available approximately 12 days after the event for £95 plus VAT;
- Concessionary rate: £50 plus VAT.