ABOUT THE FORUM
The Investment Migration Forum – known as the ‘Davos’ of Residency & Citizenship by Investment – is the world’s largest and most important residence and citizenship by investment event. This year’s edition will be held virtually on the IMC’s state-of-the-art event platform between the 15th and 17th of June; this will allow people from countries where travelling is restricted due to the ongoing pandemic to participate, broadening our reach.
Voice Your Perspective
Anyone who is anybody in Investment by Migration attends the Forum. Renowned academics, government officials, representatives of international organisations, and leading professionals dealing with investment migration will be meeting online on our virtual events platform to discuss the latest developments and challenges affecting our industry. This three-day virtual event is a unique opportunity to share your perspective and gain invaluable insights.
Broaden Your Network
Networking has never been so easy: As one of our e-delegates, you can enjoy unparalleled access to the event from any device and interact with other participants using the snazzy e-networking facilities that include integrated Zoom calls and access to the 3D virtual hall +more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individual Practitioners
- Law Firms
- Accountancy Firms
- Corporate Service Providers
- Specialised Service Providers
- Wealth Managers
- Family Offices
- Private Bankers
- Migration Agents
- Due Diligence Providers
Tuesday 15th June
- A Challenging Landscape for the Investment Migration Industry
- Panel Discussion: Asian Migration Point of View
- Attracting Global Talent
- How do Governments Accredit Agents and Real Estate Projects?
Wednesday 16th June
- Update on EU Affairs
- Industry Developments & Programme Overviews
- Panel Discussion: US Immigration Law Update
- IIUSA EB-5 Expert Panel
Thursday 17th June
- Entrepreneurship from an Investment Migration Perspective
- Disinformation and Reputation Management for Investment Migration
- General changes in Multi-generational LATAM Families
- Industry Regulation & the Importance of Education
What are you waiting for? Mark this three-day event in your calendars and join us for the Investment Migration Forum 2021 from the comfort of your personal space without jetlag or an unfamiliar hotel room!
Price for IMC Members is €200 and for Non-Members is €350 excluding VAT.
The IMC Forum 2021 Sponsors
Exclusive Virtual Forum Partner
EB-5 Experts Partners